Hello loves! It’s once again Fitness Friday #TGIFF!
Happy Good Friday to all the Christians who read the blog. How excited are you for Easter???
This recipe provided by the wonderful and amazing Kristen from UpLift Fitness is a no meat dish. So it’s prefect for those no meat days. It’s an Oatmeal lovers dream come true!
Baked oatmeal Casserole
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used GF)
- 1/3 brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups milk of choice ( I used almond milk)
- 1 large egg
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2T butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease 10×10 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl mix oats, cinnamon, baking powder, brown sugar, half chocolate chips, and half berries. Stir well and pour into dish.
3. Add remaining berries, chips and a banana slices to top.
4. A separate bowl combine egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Whisk together and pour evenly over oats.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top in golden brown.
Happy Baking Loves! See you next week 🙂