TGIF(fitness)F and happy weekend loves! You made it, the work week is done and now it’s time to have lots of fun!
Oh man, that was corny as hell but you know what, I’m leaving it in. YOLO. ????.
Before I rhyme something dumb again, let’s get to why you are here and that’s for some awesome workouts or recipes from the amazing Kristen at UpLift Fitness and I’ve got the most tasty meal for you that’s easy and good for you too!
If you crave Mexican style food like I do but hate the extra fat and calories, this will kill the craving without sacrificing any of the taste.
If you are allergic to eggs or don’t prefer them like me, don’t worry, you can easily leave it out and it will still taste num. I would still put it in the oven to bake, just a suggestion.
- 1lb turkey sausage 1lb ground turkey
- 2 tubs black bean and corn salsa
- 1 large zucchini shredded
- 1/2 large red onion roughly chopped
- Salt/ pepper
- Optional- avocado, shredded cheese, Greek yogurt, cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 375. In large pan brown sausage and ground turkey over medium high heat.
2. Once turkey is completely cook add shredded zucchini and salsa. Mix in completely and warm through.
3. Once meat mixture is well combined and warm transfer to baking dish. Spread evenly. Top with 5-6 eggs and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Dish out warm and add topping of choice. Serve on tortilla, taco shell, or with corn chips. Enjoy!!