I’ll confess, I’ve been wanting to do one of these for like, ever. I love watching other people’s “What’s in my Purse” videos and blogs and now, it’s my turn. Ekkkkkkk.
You really get to know someone when you can see what’s hiding in the bag they carry, day in and day out. So, let me bring you into my world for a moment and hopefully, you can get a better insight of who I am because it’s no fun reading someone’s blog not knowing a single thing about them.
Thankfully, I just changed bags recently so it wasn’t too messy in there. So here we go….
- MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS JET SET TRAVEL SAFFIANO LEATHER TOTE – It’s love and life right now. I had been carrying around a small shoulder bag for awhile now and I just had to go back. Big bags are like home to me. Once you see all the stuff I carry around, I think you’ll understand why.
So, what’s inside already?
I guess we will start with the big things and work are way down:
- 2. Ipad Mini 2 – This little guy is perfect for reading books or other boss babes blogs. I do love it for Instagram and Facebook too. I never leave home without it!
- 3. Frends Headphones in Rose Gold – I’m obsessed with these headphone. They make me feel like a boss lady when I wear them and just look so classy. Every girl should have amazing ear candy.
- Rose Gold Macbook– you may be scratching your head but yes, I take my Macbook just about everywhere. It’s so light I barely know it’s there and if I’m out and about and have time to get a coffee, I can do some blogging because let’s face it, blogging is an all day everyday event.
- 4. Bright Happy You Note Pad (TJ Maxx) – I’m currently taking a few e-courses and all though they give you study guides, I guess I’m old fashion and still love to take notes as I watch. I think the info just sticks to my brain better and it’s comforting to know I can go back and read the important stuff later.
- 5. S.T. Dupont Ballpoint Pen – This was a gift and had my name engraved on it. It’s a pen, pencil, and red pen. I’d never buy myself an expensive pen like this but I’m glad I have it now. Again, makes me feel like a boss.
- 6. iPhone 7 Plus – I need a new case since this one is all kinds of scratched up but I still love it. Can you tell I’m addicted to Rose gold?
- 7. Micahel Kors Wristlet Wallet (similar) – I’ve had this wallet for like 4 years now. I can’t seem to part with it and when I do go looking for a new wallet, nothing seems to compare. It’s starting to fall apart but i won’t give it up till I find the perfect one to replace it with.
- 8. Nora NYC Gramercy Sunnies – My new faves right now and I’m ready to purchase some more. I love how all the glasses are named after something in NYC. These are called Gramacy in gold and what else….pink! They have other amazing styles and if you see ones that you love you can use coupon: NewShades for 10% off!
- 9. Polaroid Zip Mobile Printer – This little guy is not only cute but it makes the most adorable sticker photos. A must have for a planner chic like me.
And Finally, the little things…
- 10. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw – Love it hard. I wear red when I want to be happy or empowered.
- 11. Bobbi Brown lipgloss in Bellini – This is an amazing gloss and looks great for any occasion.
- 12. Tic Tac in Peppermint– Fresh breath is a must!
- 13. Young Living Essential Oil TummyGize – I take this everywhere I go for any type of nausea. Works like a charm every time!
Just in case you were wondering, I drive 2013 Jeep Cherokee and I love it. We bought it with the hope we’d have a baby at that time real soon and even though that hasn’t happened just yet, we still love it. It’s great on long trips and super comfortable.
So tell me, What’s your favorite thing in your purse right now?