Hello loves and Happy January 2019! I know I’ve been super MIA the last quarter of 2018 but for good reason. If you don’t follow me on social media then you might not know, I’m pregnant! I know, it’s crazy! After 10 years of trying, I get pregnant all on our own, not even trying, and this pregnancy is going text book. We are keeping track of my pressures and so far, so good. Praying the rest of my pregnancy goes smoothly. I’m currently 20 weeks right now.
Anyway, that’s not what this post is about, it’s all about my January goals. I’m bring the goals back because I realize just how important they are. So let’s get into shall we?
This month I want to…..
- Organize my closet. I’ve been watching “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo” on Netflix and it’s really inspired me to to start letting things go and pairing down….a lot. I’m planning to do more cleaning and organizing but I figured I’d start here!
- Read “The life-changing magic of tidying up”. While I’m at it I might as well read the book to. The show is great but I think if I want to get the real gist I need to dive into the book. I’ve gone ahead and got the audio book from Audible, too.
- Have at least 2 date nights with Evan. I’m starting to realize how important these dates are for our sanity and our marriage. We certainly love spending time with our little girl but we also need time to connect and just be a married couple. The goal is to get a sitter twice a month and just have dinner or see a movie together.
- Take a walk with Marian everyday. I’m not going to lie, I haven’t been very active at all this pregnancy. I’ve just been super tired and feeling weak. I was hoping the second trimester would bring some much need energy but no luck so far. I’m hoping taking a walk and getting some air will renew me. Not to mention while I’m walking I can listen to my audio book. Win, win!
- Get Marian into daycare 1 or 2 times a week. Oh my heart, I’m doing this for two reasons. First, I need to get her socialized and with kids her own age. Second, I have doctors appointments almost every week and it’s hard whenever I’m getting a scan or exam and Marian is crying her eyes out. She doesn’t seem to like it when people are touching mommy too much. My sweet protective girl.
What are your goal for January or even for this year?
More reading for the New Year!