Hello loves and welcome to February! I hope you had an amazing January and reached all the goals you made. We had a crazy good month and although it wasn’t one of the goals from last month, we bought a new car! It was definitely in the plans to get a new vehicle before baby boy Zangerle arrived but we went ahead and did it a bit sooner because Marian started going to daycare once a week (one of my goals from last month, yay!)
Speaking of January goals, let’s dive in and see how I did, shall we?
- Organize my closet. – Nope, sadly I didn’t get this done. I started to get rid of stuff but didn’t finish like I wanted to do. We shall try again this month.
- Read “The life-changing magic of tidying up”. Still working on finishing this book on Audible, Another one I need to move to next month.
- Have at least 2 date nights with Evan. Another fail….wahhhh. Life just got in the way and it seemed like we had things to do or go to last month. This will be an on going thing so, you may have guessed, moving on.
- Take a walk with Marian everyday. I need to get my act together, this didn’t happen either. It’s been pretty chilly here the month of January but it seems the weather is taking a turn so I’m positive I can get this done this month. In turn I’ll be able to finish my audio book. Woot.
- Get Marian into daycare 1 or 2 times a week. Yes, finally, I got one thing done. Marian started daycare last week and she did amazing. We decided on one day a week because I can’t be without her for more than that. I missed her so much that day she was gone.
This month I want to…..
- Go on a weekend trip with the RV. We’ve had the RV for a year and a half now and although we have taken a few trips, it’s just not enough I feel. Evan has a long weekend this month, I thought it would be a great idea to take the RV away on a trip before baby boy comes. We are savoring the time as a family of 3 while we can. No doubt we never thought we’d have anymore kids so I think we are still wrapping our head around the fact baby #2 is coming.
- Get ready for baby boy Zangerle. I’ve started making a list of all the things we are going to need for our new bundle of joy. I’ll have a blog post of my must haves coming soon in case you are wondering. Being that we really can’t use any of the clothing I have saved, I’m pretty sure that’s where a lot of our money is going to go to. Since I’m 24 weeks now, I’m 3 weeks away from when Marian was born so that scares me and is pushing me to get all the things done before that.
So on top of my new goals and last months goals, I for sure have my plate full but I’m going to work extra hard to make sure they all happen. I hope you guys have a great month and I’ll talk to you in March.
What are your goal for February?